Sunday, February 27, 2011

Money for the dogs

Feb. 27th, 2011.  I have just landed me a job for the year.  Early morning dog walking.  An hour each morning, five days a week.  I have to pick up two young Jack Russells at seven thirty and have them back at eight thirty.  I have to include twenty minutes of dog training during the walk time.  They have already been trained.  It is just to keep their training in shape.  In mind, so to speak.  See how we go.  The people value their dogs.  They're paying me well.  I have to dog sit about four  times a year when they go away for the week end.  I have to dog sit in their house.

I think that I have enough money saved to see me out for  the first two years of study, after that I'll have to earn some more.  But this job will give me some money for entertainment.  The other is for rent and food.

2 comments:

  1. The dogs will help keep you exercised. We have to stop bike riding soon and start walking. Jay's doctor said that falling off a bike and landing on the handlebars would not be good for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ex cousin. As neither I nor our friends have heard from you since more than eleven months ago, due to neglect I have decided to write you off as a cousin and a friend so I won't be inviting you to my wedding.

    ReplyDelete